View Single Post
lolaland 12:58 PM 05-08-2013
Update:

So I prepared my daycare space as an indoor yard sale and when I was doing so a friend of mine sent me an invitation for a facebook group page where people sell/look for kid's stuff... well, I took pictures of the 5 rooms I had material/equipment/furniture displayed and post it on that page. Result – I got hundreds of e-mails, dozens of people coming in my door and in less than 24 hours of posting the pictures, my entire daycare space was completely empty and my purse was full of money . Because I am still so amazed and grateful of how much time this solution saved me (was imagining myself spending weeks after weeks answering Craig's List e-mails...) I decided to share with you in case there is someone of you looking to sell fast your daycare stuff.

So for all of you members of this forum who are from South Coast MA and RI, if you have a facebook account and you want to be a part of this facebook group, pm me and I'll send you an invitation to the group.

The group is called "South Coast Kid Stuff Swap" and is accessible by invite only.