View Single Post
PitterPatter 11:20 AM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by MamaBear:
Thank you I guess its kind of a norm that happens then. I've had a boy do that in the past too... he would jump on the couch, throw toys and run in circles... it was crazy. Then when the parent wants to leave they dont want to go... And if its a laid back parent, then it makes it even harder.

I cant figure it out if its because they are so excited to see their parent that they act wild, or if its just the fact that they seem to KNOW that they can get away with crap while the parents standing there because I cant put them in time out and whatnot like I would when the parent wasnt there. THey can be sneaky little boogers haha
THIS is my current kid! He will run his smart mouth to me during drop off and pick up too. Then an hour later once he knows I am in the drivers seat he toes the line a lot better! At pick up when he picks up my picture frames and nic-nacs he will look at me to be sure I see him about to do it. Then when I say no he laughs and snatches them up. He has started sticking his tongue out at my assistant when she comes to fill on for me. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing that yet. Lord forgive me I DO love children but this 1 can be such a brat! U don't even know!