Thread: Laws
View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:43 AM 09-09-2012
If you cannot find any info about medication in the center's handbook, then I would schedule a time to talk with the director and ask her (or him) questions you have about it.

As far as the diapering, I would think it would be good business practice to have each child cleaned up and in a fresh diaper upon pick up but if you are seeing repeated wet diapers at each pick up, I would ask what their diapering schedule is like and ask that your child be in a fresh diaper when you come ot pick him up.

Of course, this goes both ways and he should also be in a fresh diaper when you drop him off each morning.

Communication is the most important thing for a parent and the child care. If you have concerns or questions, please don't wait and let them build into frustration. People (parents AND providers) can't address issues if they aren't brought to their attention. Talk with your center's teachers and directors until you are 100% comfortable leaving your child with them.

Your relationship with your child's center staff should be one where you are working together in a respectful manner so everyone is happy and your son is receiving the best care possible.