View Single Post
My3cents 11:06 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by dave4him:
So I hear from my Mil that my sil wants to take her d out of my care claiming she's not learning anything... At her other care center they were doing numbers and letters colors by now..... Um she's one! She turns two in two weeks but the kids not brilliant really! She's the reason I started my daycare in the first place so the amount of ingratitude makes me sick! I am doing the best I can but apparently not enough
one more thing, Tell your mother in law when she starts babbling at the mouth, to tell your SIL to talk to you instead of running her mouth all over the family. That will probably shut both of them up nicely. Family Gossip is not fun, wait till you hear from the horses mouth before you freak out about any of this.

Keep in mind if she has it in her mind to take her child out of your care, it's her choice, and move on. Don't let her hold it over your head to get what she wants- again have a policy, hand, rule book. Your own family should come first!!! Worrying that she will not let you see the child is worry you can not prevent......hard to hear, and I know this from personal experience in a completely different situation. Don't give anyone opportunity to have a grip hold on you like that. She could ultimately do it anyway for any reason

Show her respect but keep in mind she is probably a child in a forced to be adult situation- still no right to dump all unto you, or for you take all her dump on.

Again, hope this is food for thought and helps you-