Thread: Daily Sheets
View Single Post
Abigail 11:33 PM 12-01-2010
I created my own sheet by looking at the one I posted from a web site before. They charged $8.00 for a pack of 50 which were half a sheet of paper in size and had lots of details with space to write about each infants day. I didn't find all that information necessary since I will only a few infants and can spend a minute talking to the parents if they want to know vs. wasting lots of time writing the same things over and over everyday. LOL.

Here is a picture of what I did. I can fit four to a sheet, they are about post card size. The black line you see above the name Kate is my computer curser so it's not actually a line. Everything is colored and set up nicely, but please tell me what you think. I don't want to add if the child needs something because that is not a daily or even a weekly thing in some cases(wipes/diapers/clothes). Behind the name is an open area to write the date. I can preprint these with each child's name a few weeks ahead of time. The back side will be blank, but I can always write a note or something on this if needed.

I'll wait to hear what you guys think about this setup before making these four to a page. I created this in word by creating shapes and putting text within the shapes and adding shading. It will become a little messy if I start copying and pasting then want to edit it. Let me know if I have too many or too little spaces. Thanks!
Attached: 100_2988.jpg (92.3 KB)