View Single Post
Unregistered 04:09 AM 05-11-2011
I work at a daycare. I LOVE the kids. A few of the helpers, aka Lead Teachers, one for sure was using the formula, & diapers from another baby-for her child. The Director had to keep the formula in her office. Then this same teacher called the school & claimed the bus driver that picks up a couple of kids, was driving too fast, getting the bus driver in trouble. The bus driver was NOT driving too fast. This same teacher lies, she's rough on the babies, & has no clothes on their bottom 1/2 because SHE'S hot. I touched one of the baby's legs (a 3 month old), & her legs were like popcicles. These babies are coughing now. I feel sorry for the babies & the parents of these precious infants, because the babies have no defense, & the parents don't have a clue. My children would not be recommended here. If I stay...I will be in the infant room after my 7 months of training. Hmm the wrong person is being trained. I'm already being pegged for the state coming in because they had 4 babies instead of the 3 allowed. My hours have been cut by quite a bit. The Director has hired a couple of new teachers because 1 of her people has quit.