View Single Post
Unregistered 07:39 AM 08-11-2010
I am a provider and I am also a mom with three children ages 16 to 12 years old. I have been a provider for 12 years. Before that I was a social worker and I counseled teens with broken homes. It is embarrassing to hear parents complaining about how much they have to pay for childcare. Is it too much of a price to pay to have someone prepare and educate your child, attend to your child every needs in your absence? If that so, have you considered to work in the facility, or even volunteer to have your price reduce? What I found out from my experiences of suggesting so, many parents don't want to do the hardwork, they prefer to drop their children at the center, even on their day off. They considered it to be a "Me time". Providers job are hard; we are dealing with children and parents from different environment and spectrum. Also we have to employ people to help us do the job and the hours are so long. All we are asking, is that parent are considerate and respect us. Every facility hass rules and policies. If the rules don't work for you, it's fine, go somewhere else where the rules work for you. Do not come in this forum and trash other facilities. Help us raise our future leaders and make the world a better place for them.

Unknown