View Single Post
Brookers 01:05 PM 10-19-2010
WOW!! Thats all I have to say....Wow. OK maybe not ALL I have to say, Im just sorry for her ( I have some neighbors who are just so nosey and rude as well, so I know how she feels). Poor woman is trying to make a living in a down economy while raising her children. And who cares who the father of her children are, as long as she is a good mother!!! People make mistakes, some people make that mistake more than once, you dont know her past and what happened to those relationships. (And just to clairify, children are not the mistake). You should just be happy that she is jumping through all the hoops to get it done right. They are not easy hoops to jump through either, they are a lot of work. And as for the parking/street "issue", maybe you should just get off your high holy than thou horse and go over there and support her and tell her that you are concerned about the parking and ask her to keep the drop off/pick up visits short as to not gum up the works. Good luck to her and you can let her know all us Daycare Proviers here on this forum are cheering for her! God Bless.