View Single Post
DWTC 10:42 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Crystal:
Wow! I cannot believe she would have the audacity to go ahead and have that "guest" over at all, considering your situation and the fact that you are a paying client, she knew your position, etc. I don't blame you for going ahead and finding another child care arrangement. Good luck, I hope your search goes well and that you find the perfect "fit" for your child and your family.
I know, right?? I was a little surprised that she did too, but I guess that's how it is.
We are still on good terms and I don't feel like my daughter is in danger so we are really going to take our time finding a place for her. I don't want to rush it! My provider is also pregnant right now, so I know that she will be taking leave for the baby anyways. We haven't discussed it, but in a way I don't want to move her around a lot. She has just been moved to this daycare. So if we find a place that would cover preschool in a structured environment I think it will be the best. In the past I think my daughter has gotten bored and I want her to have a lot of activities and other kiddos to keep her occupied. She loves other kids!!!