Thread: Fence
View Single Post
My4SunshineGirlsNY 06:04 AM 06-07-2010
Originally Posted by tymaboy:
I bought the fence panels that you just stick in the ground. There only about 3 feet tall but they work nice. They dont go on sale much in my area cuz they look nice & are easy to put up so alot of people use them.
I was looking at these 3' ones..what kind do you have? The wooden ones or the vinyl white ones? Did you need to buy posts and post caps too? How much did it cost you and how many did you get?

I seen some wooden ones at a Bargain outlet home store for only $14.95 for a 8' section, but the wood looked rough, like the kids could easily get a sliver from it and the wood looked cheap....Lowes has the white vinyl panels 8' (4'high) section for $35/panel but I need 150 feet so panels alone would cost me over $600 and I need posts/gate/post caps..still will run me near $1000!

I have only looked online so far, I guess I just need to get to the store to see the other options. I have checked Craigslist, so far the decent priced ones are gone and the others are overpriced...one person wants $850 for her used chain link fence for 170'. I'll keep checking.