View Single Post
E Daycare 11:37 AM 08-02-2012
Thanks guys, you've been helpful and made me feel a little better about my thought process. No one likes getting accused but as a parent i also understand 100% the dcp questioning to make sure their mind is at ease.

This older child is in my care for a few more weeks so I'm hoping to stick it out and keep the sibling on the part time basis. The family has always been great but as the older sibling has gotten, well, older the child has just become an influence that I no longer think fits my daycare.

Other parents have just started to mention they can tell when so and so was there for the day, that their child acts and talks differently.

It's just hard to shake the feeling of being second guessed but I'm pretty sure they trust me. I don't ever want to do anything that betrays a parents trust though, it's like a stake to the heart feeling like they'd think you'd hurt their littles. I have a 3yr old myself, it kills me if I even remotely had to second guess or question his care (before I stayed home he was in a wonderful home daycare) and I thankfully never had to. Can't imagine how this parent felt to even have to ask.

I just feel so poopie yucky about it.