View Single Post
Unregistered 06:48 PM 10-21-2008
Hello,
I moved to USA from Russia 3 years ago, and I have a 4yo child. As you know Climat in Russia is colder then here.
In your post, Im very much surprized about kids being out for such a long time, coz mostly we face an opposite problem - nobody thinks that being out enough is important for growing kids. While In Russia they really think that going out (at least twice a day) is a MUST when you have a child. So, I can only wish my kid to be out a lot here also, but I can only dream...the maximum they do is up to 30 mins
Yes, 45F is pretty cold weather, but also, in my opinion, american parents dress kids very strange, and never according to weather during cold time (in my eyes). coz the lifestyle here is an "always driving" style. Just pay your attention to what your kid is wearing during cold time and you can avoid a lot of problems with colds.

what also kills me,,,they never ever here get any fresh air inside,,,the air is always stuffed, looks like they have no idea that the rooms should be aired out from time to time.

Sorry if my post hurt somebody. its just my look.