View Single Post
Unregistered 11:17 AM 01-08-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
People need to mind there business. If she is not bothering you, then why are you worried. Let that woman make her money. If she was abusing or neglecting the children, nobody would have anything to say. That's what is wrong with the world today, people report the wrong things.
The problem is that there are people out there that are doing all the legal steps to make a living in child care and people that are undercutting fees are taking in way to many children making it unsafe for the kids. State licensing is there for a reason. Being registured with the state holds the provider accountable it gives the parents leverage. Parents that want the best for their children should think b 4 they just leave their kids with just anyone. I feel good being able to tell my parents I am cpr and first aid certified, have insurance for any thing that may happen in my home, offer structured loving care and will never have too many children that i can not do my best to give each child what they need and deserve. There is a lady in my town that keeps 20 plus kids in her home by herself and any parent that thinks that is safe for their kid is crazy!!!