View Single Post
LaLa1923 07:58 AM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by satcook:
Yes, I do!

Would you also refuse visitation if she had the flu or a cold. Should mom always have to deal with her when she is sick? This is your husband's daughter!

If you keep ringworm covered it will be fine.

Lori
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Here is the technical fact sheet I have about it:

http://www.hennepin.us/files/Hennepi...5_s6RINGWM.pdf

I don't mean this rudely so please don't be offended but I think that it is just something you may have to deal with.

If your DH has joint custody of his kids, he shouldn't have the option of picking and choosing when he wants to "parent" them...kwim?

The kids are his responsibility during HIS time with them REGARDLESS of what their issues, illness or whatever is during that time.

As a parent, you deal with whatever comes your way.

I also think it would send a poor message to the kids. You know, like 'Dad only wants them if they are in "good" condition'.

If I were the mother of those children, I'd be livid if their father didn't want to take them because of that.

I also understand that you have a child care but I don't think that should ever play into when he does or doesn't take his children during his scheduled custody times.

Hope that makes sense. Like I said, I am not trying to be mean, I am just seeing this from the other perspectives.
I don't disagree! I've said the same about my kids dads. However, when my kids are sick I keep them as much as I can. If there is a posibilty of it spreading then I can send them to their dads. It's not Ok that my clients come sick, why would it be ok if I allow my kids to be sick with something seriously contagious around them.

I also did not give you a lot of background, for that I am sorry....

Their mother does everything BUT parent!! She almost NEVER has her kids. MAYBE 1-2 days a week at MOST.

Only one time they did not come and that was when we all had rotavirus. That was to protect them from getting it, they were still able to come but we gave her a choice that time.

UGH, if we get it or the DCK gets it I will be absolutely beside myself...