Thread: Room Set Ups
View Single Post
Abigail 08:37 PM 10-31-2010
Originally Posted by Mom4two:
I do use the light. I had it in the corner by the window but moved it so I could make more room for play. I have the table set up against the wall to save room. I have my whole first floor of my house dedicated to childcare. I have a dining room for eating. the room of the pictures is where I would like to spend most of the time. My living room is the nap/resting area along with at the end of the day tv time. I have printed up some bubble letters for the ABC's and Numbers just have to color, cut, and laminate them then I will be hanging them. I don't have any kids yet. I have fliers that will be going out soon. for the window's I am undecided. I thought about window clings for decoration. but I am not sure about curtains or blinds.
Wow sounds like you're very organized! Now you just need to get your doors open. I'm collecting daycare items for when we move into a house, but I work at a daycare part time still. I really can't wait to be in charge of my own though. Do you want help with flyers or are they finished? I'd love to know what kind of things you're advertising. Good luck.