View Single Post
Tammy 07:43 AM 05-25-2010
Thanks so much for the advice. I have thought about just charging the same across the board, now I think I will.

I am right now prepping my house for little ones. With my own kids ages 7 and almost 10 it's been a while since I have had little ones around. But I am really looking forward to it.
I don't think I will have more than 4-5 max with a mix of ages just because I don't have a large home. I would like to start with 2 littles ones, learn how to handle that and then add one at a time till I get to my max.
I would like to hire a part time assistant for the afternoon so I can pick up my kids from school, etc. I am bit worried about hiring someone part time though because I will be leaving them alone in my home with the kids for varying times and that takes alot of trust!

I have ran businesses at home/worked at home before, so I am familiar with cost of the record keeping, but need to learn what I need to do for daycare.
I live in Florida, so I need to become regestered, and then I will work on becoming licensed.

Do I need to provide a crib for each child for naps? Or would a pack n play be ok? I don't really have any seperate rooms for the children to nap in and I don't have tons of space (but have a good size yard to play in). I have been trying to figure out how to do that part as well. More than likely they will nap in my living room, but I would like something I can store out of the way when they are not napping.