View Single Post
Unregistered 05:42 PM 09-17-2010
I bought Adventures in Learning, Funshine and Mother Goose Time in September. They are all similarly priced and all come packaged ready to use, but after the first week - my kids just kept asking for Mother Goose Time - I think it was the music, art and cute story projects. I think it is organized the best and the quality of the printing and various included manipulatives is much higher. I just put in my order for October and I will definitely use it all year. But it is definitely a personal choice and you want something your children can connect with - I first thought about purchasing them after finding the Mother Goose Time facebook page. It has tons of comments and photos posted by other people using it. You can always look at websites but to get the honest testimonials by hundreds of people is what I love about facebook. Maybe try taste testing all the different curricula and choose one with your kids! What's great is you can order just for one month from all of these places before you commit.