Thread: So Excited!
View Single Post
Abigail 09:39 PM 11-19-2011
Originally Posted by melissa ann:
I got a call from a lady who is looking for childcare for her 2 girls (1 & 2nd grade) for an hour before school and about 2 hours after. She also has a 3 yr old. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed. I may have to give notice to my remaing pt family.Which wouldnt' bother me, as the 4 yr old girl is quite annoying and so is mom. I posted about them before. My contract does say that Full-time comes before part-time and that the pt maybe termintated for someone who needs fl.
I will call the lady with the 3 kids later today and we will go from there. But, if it works out with them, I will feel kinda awkard. I get along with the owner of a daycare across the street. She refers people to me if the family is not a good match for her. She's really nice ands gives me her extra craft supplies, booklets etc from funsteps. Now, this family that I will be calling back, her kids currently go to the daycare. I don't want to cause any ill feelings as I really like the owner and she's been very helpful to me. But, at the same time, it would be more money for me,which I really need.
Well, this isn't technically 3 full time enrollments because you said they're in 1st and 2nd grade for b/a school kids and then just one 3 year old full time. I'm confused though....you seemed to mention that this mom of three currently has her kids enrolled at the daycare across the street??? Did I read that right? If that's true, why is she leaving? Does your neighbor know you're going to take business from her? That's awesome that she gives you extras from her daycare. Are you guys friends?