View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:40 AM 04-05-2017
Curious as to why you are allowing this parent to run your business?

If it is difficult to find clients in your area, I understand but you have to look at this situation objectively and understand that she (DCM) is simply manipulating the situation (and you) to benefit her.

Why even use a nanny share this summer at all if she values/appreciates you?

Essentially she is saying to you "I will put something on paper that will make this situation appear to be a compromise for both of us but in reality I am pulling kid from your care (and budget) to save myself money but when I don't have that option any longer I want you to be waiting on the sideline to pick up where my nanny left off."

She is clearly the one in charge and you are allowing it.

I am not in any way saying that you are wrong in this situation I am just making sure you are looking at what is happening with clear eyes and without emotion.

This woman is willing to go so far as to create a legal document "to protect" your finances but yet isn't willing to just appreciate and value the continuity and quality you are currently providing her child.

I see nothing but trouble with this one.

If it is truly a "needing the money" situation on your end, don't lose sight of the fact that not all money is good money.