View Single Post
daycare 11:33 AM 03-31-2011
I went as far as having a special gate made so that our DC room is now seperate from the rest of the house. We only try to use it when school is in session, lol. I make sure to close down school every day by 6 and then we turn off the lights together. we dont use it for the rest of the night. Same as the weekends. It is really hard to make the transition from DC to home and vise versa at this age. He has been doing really well the last few months. It's so cute he wakes up on saturday and will run to the back DC room and say oh no where are all the kids, they are late for school now....

Just so you know, your son is not alone in this. I think that all of us taht have young kids have had to find some way to make it work.

Also, don't worry about what the parents say to you. A lot of the parents think my child is the devil becuase of how he acts when he wakes to all of the kids playing with his toys, or trying to touch his special toys. I bet their child would not be able to do it all of the time either, yet they expect mine to...