View Single Post
Unregistered 08:42 AM 11-22-2008
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
When would you say it becomes our business? How about when the parents parking for dropoff/pick-up block the area designated for MY vehicles or MY guests as they hang out and chat for twenty minutes every afternoon? How about when they actually block MY DRIVEWAY? How about when they hit MY CAR PARKED IN FRONT OF MY OWN HOME as they barrel out of the daycare's driveway? How about when a daycare parent parks in front on my home for well over an hour, blocking my garbage can and causing the weekly pick-up to skip collection at my home for the week?

Hmmm?

All happened.

Is it MY business then?

YOUR business should not interfere with me or my residence. If and when it does, then it becomes MY business.

These rules and regulations exist for a reason.

Oh, and btw, I happened to run a LICENSED home daycare for several years. So, yes, you better believe I will report anything not on the up-and-up.

I think that if they are affecting you with their business then it is a good idea to try to talk to them about it. Whomever is running the daycare should speak to the parents about where to park (or not park) for pick up or drop offs. Its just common sense, they should be more considerate of their neighbors.

I used to pick up my friends daughter from daycare all the time and I was very careful where I parked so I didnt upset the neighbors. Too many people just dont think about anyone else but themselves.