View Single Post
gkids09 04:40 PM 06-06-2011
Meeko, THANK YOU!!!!
So I am a dummy...lol I have googled EVERYTHING but playrooms...Just found one pic that had a wall that was covered in patterened scrapbook paper. I have TONS of unused scrapbook paper, and easy access to a paper store too...

Definitely would only do one wall, but what do you think would work to hold the papers on the wall? I was thinking rubber cement, or even tape, but cover the papers with mod podge so they would stick together and be smooth...Does that make sense?? I have a really good wall I am thinking of doing, right behind the couch.

I am also thinking about using my Cricut and cutting out the daycare name, and then buying 4x6 OR 5x7 frames for every kid enrolled and putting each kid's picture in a frame, and fill the wall with those frames. The daycare name will be at the top, and will look like ABC blocks. I can't tell if I am making myself clear. lol I know what I'm talking about, but I don't know if it makes sense to anyone else!!!

I love the paint idea, I just don't know if I have TIME to do it... I think I would probably have to prime the walls first since it's paneling? I guess I could do that one weekend and do the painting another weekend. I would love to paint pictures on the walls so the kids can see what each center is in that room...BUT I am afraid I would get tired of the setup and not be able to change it! haha! I have a projector, so I could use that for stencils and painting.

My cricut could help with labeling areas, and that way if I did decide to change it I could just un-tape them off the wall? I am thinking "aloud" now...HELP.