Thread: Room Set Ups
View Single Post
Mom4two 07:57 PM 10-30-2010
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Here is my set up. right now I am trying to decorate the walls with different things. Let me know what you all think.

Do you use the light stand? If you don't I would take it out so everything is used for the daycare. I like your kidney table, I have the same one but different colors and the same chairs as you too! Do you normally move the table against the wall to save room? Is this your only daycare room? You are very organized. It will look great once you get the Abc's or 123's and some art work on the wall. Do you plan to put up window coverings?
I do use the light. I had it in the corner by the window but moved it so I could make more room for play. I have the table set up against the wall to save room. I have my whole first floor of my house dedicated to childcare. I have a dining room for eating. the room of the pictures is where I would like to spend most of the time. My living room is the nap/resting area along with at the end of the day tv time. I have printed up some bubble letters for the ABC's and Numbers just have to color, cut, and laminate them then I will be hanging them. I don't have any kids yet. I have fliers that will be going out soon. for the window's I am undecided. I thought about window clings for decoration. but I am not sure about curtains or blinds.