View Single Post
NEDaycare 08:08 AM 10-17-2008
That's all I have to say. Shame on you. I feel sorry for this lady, moving into an established neighborhood where it sounds like everyone knows everyone and she's the "outsider", and you've stated everyone is trying so hard to keep it that way. It's none of your business at all about how many kids she has and how many fathers there are involved with those kids. And the traffic thing.... cop out. Your real concern was the number of different fathers her kids have. That's it and that's all. I'm licensed for 10 kids, and the most cars I've had in my driveway at one time is two because of the staggered times that kids are dropped off. Try supporting her in her endeavors if you can get over the fact that you've already passed judgment on the woman, which was not your to pass. You obviously privied yourself to information that took a while to get, because I dont know a single person that says "Hi, I'm Mary Jane, and I have five kids with five different fathers" or however many fathers the case may be. How much time exactly did you spend with this new lady, acting like you were her friend to get all of this information? Wolf in sheep's clothing. Shame on you, and your neighbors. You might do us all a favor and post your geographic location so we all know NOT to move there.