View Single Post
SimpleMom 09:23 PM 03-13-2012
Kinda figured that would be the answer! Right now, I want to be with my kids. Period. I want to be there for them, be able to get to their school events. Be their mom. I want to be an amazing wife and mother. I want to be able to have our bills paid and on time, food on the table, afford sports for them or other activities if they should choose that.

If I have to continue dc (and I DO love working in early childhood) I want a helper to stand in and work for a set amount of hours per week so that I have a bit of time to tend to my kids' needs and back up for when I need a break/ vacation so that I don't burn out.

For now, that's what I want. I love the ability to be crazy and fun and act all wierd and get paid to do it! I can laugh, jump up and down, pretend play, sing and dance all crazyish, sit down if I need to, etc. I love watching the kids grow and learn, I love providing a fun and loving environment for them to do all of that. I really love the early years and I'm good at what I do. Like I said, I would also love someone to help me so that I can get the kids off the bus or pick up my kids if they are sick at school...maybe take an hour break in quiet or something like that...lol.