View Single Post
daycare 09:36 AM 04-06-2011
Originally Posted by cherryhill:
Can I see it? I have someone who wants to interview now but will not start until September.

Thanks
I have never held a spot for that long, but here is what I have.

The Daycare Deposit Agreement

I_______________________, hereby agree that this deposit of $100.00 is to hold a spot for my child at *** Daycare, owned and operated by***. Should a situation occur and I will no longer need care for my child, I must notify daycare before or on: Thursday, September 9, 2010 by 5:00 PM to receive my deposit back. After said date has passed, I understand that the deposit is completely non-refundable under any circumstances.

I also understand that the Daycare will be turning away business between the below dates to secure my child’s spot.

Daycare agrees to hold an opening for my child from September 6, 2010 until the end of the business day on ,September 13, 2010, which will be the start date for my child at the Daycare and fees will start to occur for the cost of care from this date forward.

If something out of the ordinary were to occur and your spot not be available, the *** daycare will give you a two weeks written notice and refund all payments in full.

**Please note, if you are paying deposit by check, your check will be cashed on the date that this agreement is signed. If funds are not available at the time of cashing, this agreement will be voided.

_______________________________ ____________________________
Parent or Guardian Signature Date:

_________________________________ ____________________________
Date