View Single Post
Michael 11:28 AM 05-16-2011
Another one from missniki:

______ SCHOOL
PARENT/ GUARDIAN CONSENT
FOR ALL SUMMER CAMP FIELD TRIPS

The undersigned hereby requests and gives permission to take _________________________ on any Summer Camp outings as scheduled. With this signed agreement I (we) absolve the daycare staff, teacher, and _____ School of any responsibility for the safety, welfare, health, and well being of the above named child, beyond such matters as may be called reasonable care for children in the custody of daycare staff and subject to daycare staff’s clear instructions. I (we) assume personally and exclusively all responsibility and liability for accident, injury, etc. which occurs beyond those areas covered by the school Student Accident Insurance policy, which may occur to the above named child during the time of the camp activities as set forth at the beginning of the paragraph.

This consent slip shall cover all activities throughout Summer 2010.

Transportation will be by chartered bus, private car, or walking.
If by private car, I am able to drive:

YES NO
Chaperones must have a recent
LiveScan fingerprint on record-
Please see Ms Nikki if you are interested in volunteering.

Please refer to: IMPORTANT FIELD TRIP REMINDERS in the Summer Camp Policy Handbook for field trip guidelines.

I have listed my child(ren)’s activity limitations on the ability form included in the registration packet. (swimming, strenuous activities, allergies, health, etc.)

Parent/ Guardian signature:_____________________ Date:__/__/__

THIS FORM MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE.