View Single Post
Former Teacher 05:42 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by michael:
First off gbcc, I do not believe someone can be sued since it appears to be a 1st amendment free speech issue. If the unregistered “registered” as a member there is also the possibility that Le Petite would respond here and try to rectify the problem. Le Petite was an advertiser for many years with Daycare.com and we have had mostly great comments regarding their services. Likewise, there are many unregistered comments on this forum that are very professional and a great asset to the content read here. This is a tough issue to balance. We could just stop commenting on this thread and let it fall back into dated oblivion.
Good point Michael. I think the frustration that I and I am sure many others feel is that we are tired of people who are unregistered make these kind of comments. Whether or not they are against other daycares or not.

I agree with your statement that there are unregistered users that are professional. However the vast majority it seems is that these users just like to get us regulars all bent out of shape with their comments and/or questions.

Nah we don't want it to be in oblivion...we just like to hear you talk to us from time to time lol