View Single Post
Unregistered 10:36 AM 03-04-2011
OP, when you initially started this thread, were YOU high??? Your post was incredibly offensive and you've come to the wrong place to get support for your agenda. Do you realize how much money it would cost to do random drug testing? It's not a financially sound plan. As far as drug testing goes when it comes to home daycare providers, you have the freedom to find another provider but you DO NOT have the right to try to force drug tests on home daycare providers! Please don't compare it to the random drug testing that happens with drivers because it is not the same in any way, shape or form. If this agenda is so important to you, then by all means, pursue it but don't do it on a provider forum! What did you think that you were going to hear? Did you think that all of the providers would be on board with your cause and support you? I can't speak for anyone else here but for me, I don't think that anyone has the right to force me to take a drug test without probable cause. It's a violation of my rights. Your post was insulting and condescending. You need to spew your garbage on a parents forum where you'll find more support.