View Single Post
REWALKER04 08:12 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Not all of them...just the ones on this forum. I have a good relationship with my provider (we can talk stuff out even if we dont always agree). I never thought this way until I came here and saw how most of the providers on here just blame everything on that parents dont care and they are the ones really taking care of our kids. My provider doesnt act like that. In my original post I was simply stating a situation that was happening, but look what happened? The providers on here automatically assumed I was a bad parent and it was something im doing wrong and talk about how much tougher theyre job is than mine? Come on? lol
so stop coming on this forum if you dont like what the people have to say here. Easy as that~Alot of this forum is providers to providers just venting to help out the day or to get advise.This forum isnt mandatory in your life so maybe you should move on. Dont get worked up so much for something that if your provider is on the same page as you doesnt matter. Each provider is different and therefor has different views. Those views are how they decide to run there business and if you dont agree who cares because your child does not attend there. And all the families that go there are probably sharing that providers view otherwise it is up to them to work it out.