View Single Post
Unregistered 07:02 AM 06-20-2009
Mac60........I am glad I don't daycare with you, because obviously you are a provider that is always right and never does anything wrong. Everything in your world must be the parents fault. I have confronted my daycare provider (now former after this week) about things that my oldest child (8 years) has felt uncomfortable about at daycare. I get responses such as, "I never did that,' "I never said that," "She doesn't know what she saw." Until this week when she accused my daughter of doing something that another kid did, and my daughter looked at me with this face and said she didn't. The daycare provider argued with her infront of me and other kids then said to her " I know what I saw." I looked at the provider and said that by the look on my daughters face she was telling the truth and that I needed to get to work and left. Come to find out after I got the kids home, my daughter told me what happened after I left. The provider yelled at her and said "Great, now you got me in trouble with your mom." My daughter is very sensitive and started to cry, the provider appologized to her 20 minutes later. This was all I could tolerate anymore, and I suppose that in your mind, Mac60 this was my fault. This was not the first issue with her I probably couldn't add them up on all my fingers and toes.
The reason we stayed there for so long is because she was a former military wife, and she would understand the military life. I never know when my husband will get deployed, but he is gone a lot for training, I thought I could trust her with my kids......I was wrong!!!!!