View Single Post
Christian Mother 02:09 PM 04-12-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Could he be coming down with something? I know one of mine was very tired last week and yep, they came down with the flu over the weekend. Also, they are still very whiney 4 days later so I know they still aren't feeling real well still!
I wish I knew..he isn't runny a temp at all...When I called mom she said she hoped he wasn't coming down with anything and I said maybe he has his 2 yr old mollers coming in??? Hands have been in his mouth all week...and he's bitten one of the boys. He is a bitter here but he hasn't bit in a month or so so I am not sure what is going on.

Now mom did mention that he knows that they are leaving out of town and he's staying with his grandma Fri-Mond. Dad mentioned this a couple days ago but I thought that little guy was going to from the way he mentioned it. Mom said that she's also been working late quiet a bit and that could be why he's acting out. Maybe...I just am at a loss...I want to work with him on his behavior but he is just past the point of following any rules. I never have had to make a call home bc of behavior. But I was really at a lose as to what is going on with him. I didn't just want to spring on the parents you son had a awful day. I wanted to make a call home and really talk about it...it bothered me that bad...kwim?