View Single Post
MrsSteinel'sHouse 11:04 AM 03-07-2013
Mine generally nap for 3 hours. I try not to do school age but on snow days etc they seem to need that nap as much as my little ones! I am a home provider so it is just me. I do need nap time since I do care 6:30- 6:30! But, I feel it is important for my little ones. Most are out of bed before 7 every morning and we play hard! I am lucky to keep them awake through lunch some days. They are down for nap by 12 and up by 3. I do think an early nap is important. That gives them about 5 hours before bed and an hour (at least) of play outside during tht time. My parents like a good nap time so thy don't have crabby kids at night! When they don't get a good nap they tend to fall asleep on the way home, then woken up and are then crabby.
I would have a huge issue with you popping in at nap time. My parents know if they show up they are taking their kidlet with them and if it during nap time I need to know in advance what time and I will bring them out to th driveway. They are not to come to the door!! It is not fair to me for them to wake my kidlets!