View Single Post
Unregistered 08:46 AM 01-16-2010
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND La Petite Academy. I had 4 of my children in the school located at La Petite Academy at the facility located in Boca Raton, FL. I brought complaints to management that went over looked from, toilets over flooded, giving my toddlers other kids pacifiers and bottles, allowing my toddlers to roam on a cold floor with no shoes or socks, not cleaning my children properly leaving feces on their genital area while placing a fresh diaper on the child, losing my children clothes, not ensuring my children were eating daily, No consistency with teachers so when an event occurs the teachers say"i dont know i just got here" in addition to lack of management and no respect for parents wishes. As a result of making complaints with no action taken I made a formal complaint to the health department and their corporate office. Their resolution was to make bias accusations against me saying the staff feared me and is uncomfortable with my presence and kicked my kids out of the school. I guess caring about your kids is not tolerated with La Petite. If your looking for a day care and you ::::ONT:::: care about your kids well being then La Petite is the school for you. Please tell all your family and friends how unethical and unprofessional they are and lets try to hurt them in their wallet where it hurts.