View Single Post
Unregistered 10:10 PM 06-12-2012
Sorry for reviving an old thread but this is seriously cracking me up!

To the person who thinks it's gross to swish in the toilet, and whoever wouldnt put poopu panties in the washer: clearly you never cloth dipes a child! That's cool. Just know it's normalcy for many of us.

When we first interviewed them, I was incredulous that our awesome, fabulous and much-beloved daycare provider happily agreed to using our cloth diapers. They have cheerfully done it for over two years now. I would never, ever expect them to fully rinse out a diaper. Seriously???? Who would expect that? The drippy diaper makes such a mess, you really have to be going straight Into a pail or preferably the washer!

I would be LIVID if my daycare threw out my daughter's panties now that she's potty training. That would just seem crazy to me. But then again...we were attracted to the kind of provider who was happy to handle cloth diapers.

In return for their attitude about this and many other things, my husband and I are extremely loyal, pay very fair rates and have refered lots of good parents to our daycare. They are awesome!!!