View Single Post
E Daycare 10:22 AM 04-08-2011
My one dcb wont be here all that week because his mom is a teacher and will be on vacation to sunny FL (they invited me to go as a friend with my DS which was VERY nice of them and el hub said I shouldve taken up the offer but DS is not yet 2 and is at the stage of chaos) and I termed my one dcg whos last day is the 14th. I have a super part timer that will probably be in one or two days that week and depending if I find a replacement by then I dont have much planned.

All this month we are doing crafts. I bought chalk paint off etsy (I LOVE etsy <3) and we painted paper Easter eggs already. Did spring time egg carton butterflies, We will use glue dots on hard boiled eggs and dip the glue dots in colored sand, I figure Ill make mini basket cookies and then send home their Baskets their last day before the holiday. I am closed a few days before the weekend and after as we are traveling back home to visit family and wont have any rest and relaxation lol.

For the easter baskets Ive been buying stuff from the dollar section of target. Bought felt baskets, carrot bubbles, sticker books, chalk, unfilled easter eggs to put a few M&Ms in, toy cars and a small book. Figure they will get enough candy probably and since I promote healthy eating here all the live long day I dont want to be like "HERES YOUR SUGAR!!" lmao. Then again, maybe I should. They wont be with me anyways. hahahaha