View Single Post
CheekyChick 10:55 AM 05-29-2012
So far the person has been approved for 12 children day care, person passed the fire inspection as well and codes inspection. We also check with codes and they have permits for daycare and for the building they have built for the day care.

It sounds like she's doing it the right way.

The person already has 5 kids of her own and only one of them is by the person she is currently with. This would not be a safe envorminet for the kids.

Why in the world would this not be a safe environment for the kids? She has every right to have children with different fathers.

The street is a small street and alot of times there is cars parked on both sides of road allwoing only one lane of traffic. one neighbor owns a contruction busniess and he often brings home large contrction items for short periods which no one has a problem with but with that and all the cars it is hard to get thourgh sometimes and if we add 12 new cars would be nightmare.

I live on a residential street and have about 16 parents dropping off and picking up their children on a daily basis. Never is there more than 3 or 4 cars at one time and it is only for a few minutes per parent. It's not as if the 12 cars will be parked on the street the entire day!!! No offense, but I am thankful I have wonderful neighbors who are sweet and support my business. One family even lets our little ones pick pumpkins in the fall. I feel sorry for this woman that she has to deal with neighbors who are so unfriendly.

What can we do to not allow this to happen in our neighboorhood?

Why would you want to prevent another human being from making a living and feeding her children? With all due respect, that just sounds selfish and mean.

Codes is up to date, passed fire inspection, passed codes inspection, had meeting with neghiboorhood but since so many protesting had to reschedule, had second meeting but due to the outrage had to reschedule, have a final meeting coming up
any help would be great.

Again, it seems like she has put a great deal of effort into starting her business. For you and your neighbors to try to stop her from doing that would be spiteful and unnecessary.