View Single Post
Unregistered 08:39 AM 08-02-2012
If a parent REALLLLLY truly believes their child is being abused in their childcare, WHY WHY WHY, on God's green earth, would they continue to take their child there? Regardless of whether its true or not- if they THINK its true, what would motivate them to bring the child back? If I thought for a SECOND that my child was being mistreated in someone else's care, I would be DONE!! I have a parent who recently accused me of letting her child go an entire day in wet underwear because he was *kind of* wet when he left. He was dry all day!! OMG!! As if I'd let a child run around in wet pants all day. GROSS!!!!! This is the same parent who, after I tell her that her child JUST used the toilet, she takes him out to her car and lets him pee in my bushes on the side of the driveway. I'm sure my neighbors are wondering what kind of show I'm running here. WTH is wrong with these people?!! I have absolutely ZERO respect for parents who try everything possible to make you look like a horrible provider simply because they feel guilty that they are letting someone else raise their child. If they don't appreciate the care you provide for their child, they shouldn't be leaving them with ANYONE other than themselves. I'm so sick of these kinds of parents!! Okay, now you know the week I've had- done venting. I hope you have a stronger backbone than I do because I have plenty to complain about but its almost impossible for me to say anything to the parents. Thus, the venting.