View Single Post
Unregistered 12:33 PM 04-06-2009
Interesting all of this speculation. I am an RN part time weekends, and have been providing in home child care for 17 years. No accidents ever. I have certainly had poor parents enter my home and after asking them to leave they always then threaten DHS or CPS. Never prior to angering them. I am choosy about who I allow in my home and run a very structured fun and safe daycare. I sometimes over the years have even bigger groups than I should due to growing families that have been with me already for years past. Its hard to let them go. They become like family. I pay taxes always. I spend a great deal of the 110.00 I make (per child) on my daycare whether it be cleaning supplies, food , toys or other activities. I pay a helper for when we go on outings 7.25 per hour and I love the kids I watch. They are my family. I refuse to treat them as if they are part of a business. I have all of the training one could need. CPR infant CPR. I AM NOT Licensed!! It requires only half of the training I have and is somewhat costly. I have great credentials and have no room at this time for more children. Why would anyone call and ask for an investigation of my home other than vengeance? Read the paper and see what the states are given that almighty piece of paper to. Please use CPS for a better purpose than just stirring up trouble for an unknown person. Make better use of their time.