Daycare.com ForumDaycare Insurance American Web Loan LIST YOUR DAYCARE!

FIND A DAYCARE!

Facebook

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Curriculum

Curriculum Post any curriculum ideas, activites or projects that wouldbe helpful to our Daycare community. What is your teaching philosophy?

Old 02-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Daycare Member

Default Favorite Websites?

What are some of your favorite websites for crafts, curriculum, etc.? Thanks!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

What I have done in the past- is type and google what you are looking for. Example- preschool printouts, color sheets, simple crafts, etc... You can find many this way- free printables of any subject- Have fun!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Daycare.com Member

/

Erin-
Found out about abcteach when I was student teaching at gvsu. The site is national and does all grade levels...and as a plus it was crated by two women, and if I remember right, one lives in Grand Rapids/Rockford, and the other one is somewhere north i think..
Old 02-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Daycare Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa daycare View Post
What I have done in the past- is type and google what you are looking for. Example- preschool printouts, color sheets, simple crafts, etc... You can find many this way- free printables of any subject- Have fun!!!!
We have a lot so far but I was wondering if there were any "go to" for you that you use a lot...swear by them...KWIM?
Old 02-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

abcteach.com (don't remember how much it costs)
enchantedlearning.com $20 yr
ccvillage.com 7.95 / month
kidssoup.com $25 yr.
preschoolrainbow.org $20 yr

Free ones...

pre-kpages.com
atozteacherstuff.com
123child.com
childfun.com
dltk-teach.com
everythingpreschool.com
preschoolprintables.com

there are a ton more but these are the ones I use most......

Tags
crafts, curriculum