Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Care to Share Their Parent Handbook?
AfterSchoolMom 10:08 AM 02-08-2010
I've searched the forum, but can't find an example of a parent handbook. Right now I have all of my policies listed in my actual contract, but I'm thinking that the handbook is a better way to go. Would anyone be willing to share their parent handbook with me so that I can see how to go about writing mine?
gbcc 10:25 AM 02-08-2010
Can you pm me your email address and I will send you a copy of my handbook. I also have separate policies and health care plan if needed.
AfterSchoolMom 10:39 AM 02-08-2010
Thank you, gbcc! Doing it now!
misol 10:58 AM 02-08-2010
PM me and I'd be happy to send you mine too. Beware though...it's long
tymaboy 11:52 AM 02-08-2010
Not sure if this will work. This is my policy & this is my contract. If it doesnt work let me know.
momma2girls 12:13 PM 02-08-2010
Originally Posted by tymaboy:
Not sure if this will work. This is my policy & this is my contract. If it doesnt work let me know.
Hi! Could I have you pm me, and I can give you my email. I would love to use your contract for a few things, and use it as an ex. for my daycare group. Beings your from Iowa even better.
Thanks so much!! Are you enjoying all this snow we are supposed to be getting again???? Spring where are you>??????
tymaboy 01:30 PM 02-08-2010
Thanks Iowa daycare for your policy. Yours seems so small compared to mine. You must be very lucky to get good parents cuz almost everything in mine has happened.
TGT09 01:44 PM 02-08-2010
Mine is quite long as well but you can go to my website and read mine. www.thegrowingtree.webs.com
booroo 03:03 PM 02-08-2010
I would be of interest too, If I could pm you all as well.
momma2girls 03:31 PM 02-08-2010
Thanks Iowa daycare for your policy. Yours seems so small compared to mine. You must be very lucky to get good parents cuz almost everything in mine has happened.
No, actually I have had to add numerous things, and still thinking of adding more things all the time!! I have had bad parents in the last 6 yrs. trust me!!! THanks for your contract as well!!! I wish all of us could always have really great parents!!! I think that is a little bit too much to ask though!!! LOL!!!!!
lovemydaycare0912 07:56 PM 12-01-2015
If you pm me your e-mail, I can send you mine!
Michael 03:54 AM 12-02-2015
More handbook samples here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...dbook+-+sample
Michael 03:55 AM 12-02-2015
Links don't work. You can also upload them as an attachment.

Originally Posted by TGT09:
Mine is quite long as well but you can go to my website and read mine. www.thegrowingtree.webs.com
Links doesn't work.

You can also upload them as an attachment.
Blackcat31 05:38 AM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by Michael:
Links don't work. You can also upload them as an attachment.

Links doesn't work.

You can also upload them as an attachment.
The posts you quoted are from almost 6 years ago.

They may no longer be in business.
lovemydaycare0912 08:33 AM 12-02-2015
Haha oops. I should probably start looking at the date of the post. Thanks blackcat!
TamelaMart30 07:49 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by gbcc:
Can you pm me your email address and I will send you a copy of my handbook. I also have separate policies and health care plan if needed.
Can u please help with with the handbook as well?
Cat Herder 06:46 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by TamelaMart30:
Can u please help with with the handbook as well?
This is a great site with free downloadable templates. https://welcometothezoo.ca/home-dayc...and-resources/
Tags:handbook - sample, parent handbook
Reply Up