Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things Happening For A Reason . . .
momofboys 06:39 AM 06-17-2012
I had two interviews two weeks ago & felt that they both went quite well. Then I was informed by one potential parent that they were picking someone else (I already knew - I saw their ad on Care.com!). I think they would not have been easy to deal with - seemed like helicopter parents & seemed to want to dictate what time their kids did everything.. I had not heard from the other family but their baby isn't even born yet so they have a ton of time & I sort of let them know that it was too hard to predict everything when they don't need care until Dec or January. Then a current family that I care for informed me that they are pregnant & wants to know if I can watch their new baby when it is born - won't be for almost 4 1/2 more months but I was elated. I will have a lighter fall but still bring in $$$ - I am just glad that even though I got a NO from one family (I am used to having families pick me quickly; so it can be a downer when they say no or nothing) that within a few days I got another client-to-be.
Kaddidle Care 06:57 AM 06-17-2012
I am a true believer in Everything for a Reason. We don't always know why but things have a habit of working out.

I also believe in Man plans, God laughs.
cheerfuldom 07:11 AM 06-17-2012
great news!
Reply Up