Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This forum!
AngelsMommy 10:55 AM 11-17-2014
I just wanted to say how blessed I feel finding this forum. I love my job dearly and don't want to do anything else but there are things I deal with that I can not vent to anyone else about because they see my struggles as cake compared to what they deal with at the office. I often need advice that I can not get because others just have no clue. I often feel alone and isolated working non stop with no co workers to share stress and duties with and even dh thinks I can get all this free time for myself because I am at home. Ughhh bless his heart, lol. I am so comforted knowing that there are hundreds of women right now at their home that they so selflessly turned into a jungle gym just like me working their bums off taking care of children and struggle with the same problems I do. Before this forum I felt guilty for getting annoyed, guilty for disliking parents, guilty for hiding in the bathroom for five minutes....and so much more..Thankyou!
CraftyMom 11:03 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by AngelsMommy:
I just wanted to say how blessed I feel finding this forum. I love my job dearly and don't want to do anything else but there are things I deal with that I can not vent to anyone else about because they see my struggles as cake compared to what they deal with at the office. I often need advice that I can not get because others just have no clue. I often feel alone and isolated working non stop with no co workers to share stress and duties with and even dh thinks I can get all this free time for myself because I am at home. Ughhh bless his heart, lol. I am so comforted knowing that there are hundreds of women right now at their home that they so selflessly turned into a jungle gym just like me working their bums off taking care of children and struggle with the same problems I do. Before this forum I felt guilty for getting annoyed, guilty for disliking parents, guilty for hiding in the bathroom for five minutes....and so much more..Thankyou!
Welcome to the forum! We have all been there! I found this forum a little less than a year ago and I was feeling the same as you, no co workers, no one to vent to, no one who understands. And why is it that our husbands think that because we are home we can do a days worth of housework as if we were alone? It often helps just to read the other posts even if it doesn't pertain to you at the moment, because eventually it will!
Annalee 11:07 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by AngelsMommy:
I feel the same way....It is nice to vent to providers that understand. By letting it out, I think it helps us to move forward....Nice to have you on the forum!
AngelsMommy 11:07 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by CraftyMom:
Welcome to the forum! We have all been there! I found this forum a little less than a year ago and I was feeling the same as you, no co workers, no one to vent to, no one who understands. And why is it that our husbands think that because we are home we can do a days worth of housework as if we were alone? It often helps just to read the other posts even if it doesn't pertain to you at the moment, because eventually it will!
Thankyou for the welcome. Its nice to belong and be understood
AngelsMommy 11:08 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by Annalee:
I feel the same way....It is nice to vent to providers that understand. By letting it out, I think it helps us to move forward....Nice to have you on the forum!
Thankyou!!
KIDZRMYBIZ 11:55 AM 11-17-2014
Yes, welcome! I felt just the same way as you when I discovered this forum, too, and wished fervently that I would have found it years earlier! Then I spent way too much time reading, but got so many fantastic ideas that really helped make my business much more professional. This forum truly is a godsend. Everything you said is right on the money!
Tags:daycare.com
Reply Up