Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Note To My Disgruntled Garbage Collector....
Cat Herder 06:41 AM 02-09-2011
I am sorry I am your least favorite customer.

I am sure you do hate those 30+ little bags each week along with my larger household garbage bags. I fully understand the stench involved in collecting them as I am the one who put them in there in the first place.

You see I use those bags to get the smell and physical excrement out of our playroom after each round of diaper changes.

Please know that I pay $10 extra each month for a commercial account; although I understand why you feel this is unfair as you only do residential pick-up on your route.

Furthermore I would like to point out that I, in no way, caused your big truck to break down requiring you to reach into those HUGE cans and remove every bag individually.

My children and I would LOVE, however, to thank you for your wonderful "Breakfast Theatre" performance this morning!!!!

Your interpretation of a toddlers temper tantrum while slinging those bags and tossing diapers across over 45 feet of roadway/driveway was phenomenal!!!! We laughed, we cried, we toasted in your honor!!! Bravo!!!!!!

They way you picked them up like they were going to attack on first opportunity and then shook off that imaginary cootie was priceless!!!! They kids have been imitating it all morning....

Oh, I wanted to give you a tip for the remainder of your route... If you can see your mirrored reflection in a window, it means someone could also be seeing everything you do.....

Have a great remainder to your day!!!! Signed: "The Apple Gang Leader"
Little People 06:48 AM 02-09-2011
I wish you got this on video and could of played it for us today to have a good laugh!! i can almost see this man doing this!! Maybe next week you could (before you put dirty diapers in the bags) have you dck's draw funny pictures of him on them!!
jen 07:28 AM 02-09-2011
OMG! Thanks for the laugh!
Mrs.Ky 07:34 AM 02-09-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
I am sorry I am your least favorite customer.

I am sure you do hate those 30+ little bags each week along with my larger household garbage bags. I fully understand the stench involved in collecting them as I am the one who put them in there in the first place.

You see I use those bags to get the smell and physical excrement out of our playroom after each round of diaper changes.

Please know that I pay $10 extra each month for a commercial account; although I understand why you feel this is unfair as you only do residential pick-up on your route.

Furthermore I would like to point out that I, in no way, caused your big truck to break down requiring you to reach into those HUGE cans and remove every bag individually.

My children and I would LOVE, however, to thank you for your wonderful "Breakfast Theatre" performance this morning!!!!

Your interpretation of a toddlers temper tantrum while slinging those bags and tossing diapers across over 45 feet of roadway/driveway was phenomenal!!!! We laughed, we cried, we toasted in your honor!!! Bravo!!!!!!

They way you picked them up like they were going to attack on first opportunity and then shook off that imaginary cootie was priceless!!!! They kids have been imitating it all morning....

Oh, I wanted to give you a tip for the remainder of your route... If you can see your mirrored reflection in a window, it means someone could also be seeing everything you do.....

Have a great remainder to your day!!!! Signed: "The Apple Gang Leader"
...............what a great laugh and I bet it was a sight to see.
SandeeAR 07:56 AM 02-09-2011
LOL, maybe next pick up day,you should leave a can of lysol and handi wipes for him to use!
Cat Herder 08:17 AM 02-09-2011
Originally Posted by SandeeAR:
LOL, maybe next pick up day,you should leave a can of lysol and handi wipes for him to use!
I was thinking a Class A Hazard suit since they are already wrapped in the nitrile gloves I use to change them and tied well in a recycled walmart bag....

His boss (the owner) has a great sense of humor, LOVE HIM, and I know he has his drivers check out a box of gloves each morning before their route AND has anti-bacterial hand wipes in each truck. (He is VFW friend of the family)

You can't use many more Universal Precautions that that; Big dork.
angelpayne24 08:42 AM 02-09-2011
LOL Great Post! Thanks for the great laugh this morning!
Stacy214 08:46 AM 02-09-2011
LOVE THIS!!!! I wish I could see the face on my guy, bleh.
countrymom 09:31 AM 02-09-2011
thats so funny. I felt bad for our garbage guys so I have a hurby curby--a garbage can that they hook onto the truck and dump. Omg, the summer its so bad I have to move the can away from the house.
Cat Herder 09:34 AM 02-09-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
thats so funny. I felt bad for our garbage guys so I have a hurby curby--a garbage can that they hook onto the truck and dump. Omg, the summer its so bad I have to move the can away from the house.
Our cans are the hang on ones.... He drove his truck into a ditch during the snow, it is still in the shop....
He is using a back up one that is just a wooden box built on a flat bed. The owner calls it the "drivers training truck"....
Tags:funny
Reply Up