Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Name Suggestions?!
Christina72684 08:16 PM 05-09-2011
I'm opening my daycare in 4 weeks and still have no name! I don't want the word "kid" in the title because almost all the daycares around me have it and I want to be different. I don't want to spell words wrong, like "Kountry Kids" or "Lil Tots" because I'm an educator and I think teaching children the wrong way to spell just to have a cute name isn't right. I want the name to show that we aren't just babysitting and putting the children in front a television all day, we will be teaching them and letting them learn while having fun at the same time.

So, what are your suggestions? I'd like a cute slogan/tag line to go with the title if you have any suggestions for that as well. Oh, also I'd like something that has a picture that goes with it, i.e. "Little Cubs Daycare" could have a couple of bear cubs playing.

I'd really appreciate any advice! Thank you!
Michael 10:04 PM 05-09-2011
Make sure you can also register the domain name of your daycare. Is KountryKidsDaycare.com or KountryKids.com available?
melskids 03:30 AM 05-10-2011
maybe play off of the name of your street, or last name, or the area you live in.

where i used to live there was

acorns to oaks
cinnamon tree
walnut acres
bright beginnings
"last name" family childcare and learning center
blue cottage childcare (she lives in a blue cottage)

and of course, a ton of the "cutsy" names.....

i am on top of a mountain, literally so i am

mountaintop family childcare
GretasLittleFriends 06:12 AM 05-10-2011
My old daycare when I lived in Oregon was "Lets Be Friends Daycare". She had a classic Winnie the Pooh and Piglet pic. I thought that was cute. When I picked my name, I used my first name because I didn't expect to have issues with it. Mine is Greta's Little Friends Daycare and I have a picture of children playing. There happens to be a dog with the children in the picture which works well since we have pets too.
AnythingsPossible 08:00 AM 05-10-2011
Building Blocks Childcare; Commited to building a strong foundation for your childs future. Picture of a,b,c blocks or legos/wood blocks

Home Away From Home; Comfort and Care of your child in our loving home enviroment. Picture of two homes with a path in between.
GretasLittleFriends 08:05 AM 05-10-2011
Originally Posted by Christina72684:
because I'm an educator and I think teaching children the wrong way to spell just to have a cute name isn't right. I want the name to show that we aren't just babysitting and putting the children in front a television all day, we will be teaching them and letting them learn while having fun at the same time.
Originally Posted by AnythingsPossible:
Building Blocks Childcare; Commited to building a strong foundation for your childs future. Picture of a,b,c blocks or legos/wood blocks

Home Away From Home; Comfort and Care of your child in our loving home enviroment. Picture of two homes with a path in between.
Ooh, you're good! I think the first one goes well with the point she made in her post. I love the creativity in this forum!
Tags:daycare name, domain names
Reply Up