Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Next Few Months Are Going To Be CRAZY!
3myjob 09:10 AM 04-10-2012
I recently enrolled a family new to town. Their little boy starts next week. . The family and child were absolutely darling during the interview. I enrolled them in hopes I could change my hours. Sure enough though, right before I was going to term the family that works crazy hours I got official notice from two of my best families that they were leaving

Family 1 is moving far away for a job. Family 2 the mom is a teacher and expecting a baby in the fall so she will be off from May until next January. She said she will call back so we will see if I have any openings when that time rolls around.

I guess it all worked out in a way! As for the family with the long hours. She finally started applying for other jobs and had an interview at a place that would cut her hours down dramatically. Cross your fingers for me that she gets this job I've been slaving away working crazy hours for the last 5 years...and I would love a smooth financial transition into working "normal" hours.

Plus when summer rolls around I will have 4 school agers on top of my tods. Yes you read it right...FOUR! These are children I watched when they were littles and have came back. Hopefully, they won't be to hard to entertain!
Reply Up