Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Fellow Provider Is Having A Tough Time...
Leigh 05:32 PM 12-24-2016
A provider I know (she's from another city, but she's been a help to me in the past) has had a horrible week. Her son was involved in a serious car accident and has now lost his leg from the knee down. This family is kind and generous, and this provider is going to be missing a lot of work (if she's able to stay open) to care for her son, who is a senior in high school. If anyone is so inclined, here's the link to donate (I plan to do so regularly): https://www.gofundme.com/pk-matthews...uRPBN1PGk0%3D#

I wouldn't post this here if she weren't a fellow daycare provider who needs some help, and I thought you all might be interested in donating.
rosieteddy 09:26 AM 12-27-2016
In my town we took up a collection for a provider.Then other providers took in some of the clients,with the promise of sending the child back.It helped for a couple of months,and she did not loose all her clients.
Leigh 09:32 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by rosieteddy:
In my town we took up a collection for a provider.Then other providers took in some of the clients,with the promise of sending the child back.It helped for a couple of months,and she did not loose all her clients.
A good idea! She isn't in my town-she's about 100 miles away, but I do have a friend who is a provider in that city-I'm going to talk to her about that!
Reply Up