Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Wish I Knew...
Christian Mother 01:43 PM 04-12-2012
What is going on with one of my dcb's. All week he's been acting out. He's 2 1/2 and he's been coming in really tired but mom and dad have said he's sleeping well at home. I figured out that the reason he won't eat breakfast for me is that they bring a full milk cup in the mornings and that fills him up so he will only eat a light breakfast. But today...he had juice and wouldn't eat much at all for breakfast and lunch he only ate some veggies and some fruit. He loves our Dinosaurs Chicken nuggets. This time he wouldn't eat any. He ashually asked to get down and go to nap... So I layed him down 30 min earlier then I normally do and he was out in 2 min. I ended up calling mom after the rest of the kids where put down bc he's been really fussy, argumentative, doesn't want to share, bit one of the kids, would not sit in time out for the biting so I've had him next to me most of the day. It really hasn't been much fun for him today. It isn't like him to have this bad of a day. I expect some problems as all kids will have but it's been from the moment his mom left this morning. He asked to go potty and ended up accidentally peeing on the back of his pants and edge of his undies and he just lost it. It started from there...I'm sooo tired!!
Tags:sickness
Up