Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Crappy Monday! LITERALLY!
meganlavonnesmommy 10:20 AM 02-27-2012
2 1/2 year old was sitting on the couch reading books, and had a HUGE diarrhea diaper, all over the couch!

What a way to start out a Monday! YUCK!
Thankfully my couch is brown.
mrsp'slilpeeps 10:56 AM 02-27-2012

EEEWWWW!

Thats why I dont let my DCK's sit on my furniture anymore.

With all the snot and poop going around, no way!

And I covered my furniture with old sheets and now no one wants to sit on them anymore.
KDC 11:01 AM 02-27-2012
I think there's something out there in the universe today... No poop so far, just Labrador puke EVERYWHERE for me... little piles, everywhere. ICK! So gross. It's been a morning of screaming, crying, puke, and just overall yuckiness. Happy Monday!

I did have a DCB who used to reach into his diaper and wipe it on the couch . We nipped that in the bud right away with onsies. If it's a leather couch it's at least better than the carpet?

At least tomorrow's bound to be a better day then today!
greenhouse 11:10 AM 02-27-2012
Oh no! Yuck. DH was napping with my 2 year old last week and he had explosive diarrhea all over DH and his bed. He changed and showered then he was holding him on the couch and...****blaaarrrffff**** throws up all over DH and the couch. Now he has a cold from dcb. Blah....so tired of illness this winter. I thought we were in the clear.
cheerfuldom 12:31 PM 02-27-2012
I don't let daycare kids on my couch either. Our old couch was literally ruined by the first two or three daycare kids I had and once we replaced it, I don't let the daycare kids even near it.
saved4always 04:15 PM 02-27-2012
I allow my dck's on my older couch and older loveseats, but they are absolutely not allowed on my newer leather couch and ottoman. For what I paid for that, it needs to last me forever (and I really mean forever!) so no animals or small children are even allowed to breath on it!
Reply Up