Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Think I Have Finally Heard It All
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 09:54 AM 10-15-2009
Its official, I've heard everything now, I have absolutely been floored at the phone call I just got. a newish family, ( 3 mo ) called to ask if I could talk to my neighbor about their Halloween decorations. Now, this lady has pumpkin lights up around her porch, two big orange bows on her railings, a jack-o-lantern hanging thing and a orange and black wreath on her door. I guess they want me to ask her to remove it because it scares their 2 yr old at drop off and pick up. I said, well I'm not botherintg her but you could just walk him over there to look at it or tell him to get over it. Im not bugging my neighbor for this! ROFL!!!!!!
seashell 10:01 AM 10-15-2009
What? Ummmmmm . . . what? Geeze I guess your more powerful than you realize! Can you do me a favor? It's raining here and my dog won't go outside for his walk. Could you do someting about that for me? Stop the rain for a while? And while your at it, I really hate the color the lady across the street painted her flower box. Could you get on that for me too?
judytrickett 10:24 AM 10-15-2009
NO....GET OUT! They did NOT ask you to do that!! What the hell is wrong with people. Seriously? I'm stupified.
melissa ann 10:25 AM 10-15-2009
Are they saying they don't take him shopping anywhere either because of all the halloween decorations? Is he going trick or treating or is that too scary too? Where do people come up with some of this stuff? People never fail to amaze me.
Unregistered 11:00 AM 10-15-2009
All I can say is she is going to have a rough 18 years trying to get the whole world to revolve around Junior.
hcmom 09:16 PM 10-15-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
All I can say is she is going to have a rough 18 years trying to get the whole world to revolve around Junior.
Ditto. LOL!
Chickenhauler 12:10 AM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by laundryduchess@yahoo.com:
its official, Ive heard everything now, I have absolutely been floored at the phone call I just got. a newish family,( 3 mo ) called to ask if I could talk to my neighbor about their halloween decorations. Now, this lady has punkin lights up around her porch, two big orange bows on her railings, a jackolantern hanging thing and a orange and black wreath on her door. I guess they want me to ask her to remove it because it scares their 2 yr old at drop off and pick up. I said, well Im not botherintg her but you could just walk him over there to look at it or tell him to get over it. Im not bugging my neighbor for this! ROFL!!!!!!
I'd have glanced around, looking around bushes, parked cars, trees, etc and asked "Am I on Punked? You're not for real, are you?"

I'd be counting the days until this family freaks out about something.....and they're gonna.
Tags:halloween, jack o lantern, pumpkin, scared
Reply Up